1. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Getting sober and getting honest with myself.
2. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? At 15, I got drunk at my cousin’s house party (had to be walked home); there were other incidents where I came home drunk and ended up grounded.
3. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it? Why was it amazing for you? Grilled lobster on my 39th birthday earlier this month. Was amazing because I got to spend time with my niece and nephew.
4. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve given/received? There’s no one best gift I ever got, but the worst gift was when I was 14 & the husband of my aunt’s friend gave me a pair of panties from Victoria’s Secret (for no real reason) and asked me to try them on…thanks but no thanks.
5. What do you miss most about being a kid? Very little, really.
Bonus: What is something you learned in the last week? I learned that happiness comes in various guises.