- Have you had major surgery? What type? I had two eye surgeries (right eye in May 2014, left eye in August 2014) because I have kerataconus, a condition where my corneas, which are supposed to be flat, are cone-shaped. It wasn’t major surgery in that I was awake for both procedures, and the procedure which I had done on both eyes is known as “collagen cross linking”, an experimental (non-FDA approved) procedure here in the States, but they’ve been doing it in Germany and other European countries for ten years or so. Anyway, yeah, I was awake both times, I wasn’t admitted to the hospital, the doctor who performed the procedure(s) wanted to give me Percocet for the pain (instead of localized anasthesia) but I’m a sober woman and Percocet is not part of being sober, so I declined that. So I was awake, unmedicated both times they put an eye speculum (and yeah, there’s such a thing as an eye speculum, and it doesn’t tickle) in me, and I had to stay very still, and both times the procedure was a success in that it stopped the progression of the condition.
- Have you died and been resuscitated? Technically NO, although in the bad ol’ days, when I was a binge/blackout drunk, I almost died of alcohol poisoning a couple times.
- Do you have surgery scars that embarrass you? Where? I have zero surgical scars. You cannot tell by looking at me that I’ve had two eye surgeries. I wear contact lenses that keep me from being blind as a goddamn bat, but if and when I take them out, I’m pretty blind.
- Do you have a scar, on your body, of which you are proud? I have several scars on my body, but I am proud of none of them. There’s no heroic story of “yeah, I got that scar saving a baby from a burning building” behind any of my scars, it’s more of “well, I was drunk, in heels, and I fell down and that’s how that happened”. So no, I’m not proud of that.
- Have you ever played doctor and nurse as foreplay for sex? Which were you, the doctor or nurse? Ummmmmmm, does having been told by a former so-called Daddy Dom that “you have to take your pills, young lady, or ELSE…” count? if not, than NO. I never have.
Bonus: Do you like BDSM medical play? What about it excites you? I fantasize about it at times, I mean, I’m on Tumblr, I see things people post and I’m curious. I guess I’m excited by BDSM medical play because I don’t know much about it, don’t have experience with it. It would be this new, unfamiliar thing, and there’s always an element of excitement with a new thing.